WHAT WE COLLECTWe get information about you in a range of ways. Information You Give Us. Information we collect from you may include:
- Email address is collected for the purposes of launch related activities and communications.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONTo provide our service We will use your personal information in the following ways:
- To enable you to access and use the Services
- To provide and deliver products and services that you may request.
- To send information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
To comply with lawWe use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws (including anti-money laundering (AML) laws and know-your-customer (KYC) requirements), lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
To communicate with youWe use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe believe that your business is no one else’s, and your privacy is as important to us as it is to you. Therefore, we will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy and your data, we follow the worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection. At the outset, we assure you that:
- We will use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized use.
- Business Transfers. We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement; Protection and Safety. We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws, including KYC and AML requirements.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- Professional Advisors and Service Providers. We may share information with those who need it to do work for us. These recipients may include third party companies and individuals to administer and provide the Service on our behalf (such as bill and credit card payment processing, customer support, hosting, email delivery and database management services), as well as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
- Other. You may permit us to share your personal information with other companies or entities of your choosing. Those uses will be subject to the privacy policies of the recipient entity or entities.